• Full Pool Service
• Chemical Only Service
• Algae Treament / Pool Green
• to Clean Treatment
• Stain and Algae Removal
• & Prevention
• Acid Washing
• Equipment Repair/
• Leak Detection
• One Time Cleans
The Pool Stars of Lake Mary is fully licensed, certified
and equipped to offer you a complete range of pool
servicing and maintenance solutions. We have the
technical expertise, as well as the experience, to
handle jobs both big and small.
DETAILS OF OUR SERVICES:
Full Pool Services:
• Test water chemistry and add chemicals to
• balance pool (weekly).
• Check pool equipment is operating correctly and
• advise on any requirements (weekly)
• Skim pool surface and remove debris (weekly)
• Vacuum pool as required (usually bi weekly)
• Brush pool walls, floor and tiles as required (usually
• bi weekly)
• Clean cartridge filter as required (if fitted, usually
• bi weekly)
• Backwash and rinse DE filter and replace DE
• compound as required (if fitted, usually every 6
• Backwash and rinse sand filter (if fitted, usually
• every 6 weeks)
• Empty pool skimmer and pump baskets as
• required (weekly for skimmer)
• Report of low water level and any treatments
• necessary (as required)
• Email a report after each visit detailing current
• chemical readings, ideal chemical readings, what
• chemicals have been added and what work was carried out
CHEMICAL ONLY SERVICE:
For this we come to you home, test the chemical level and add the
required chemicals weekly.
ALGAE TREATMENT/ POOL GREEN TO CLEAN WITHOUT THE
NEED OF DRAINING:
For this I chemically treat the water, adjust the ph balance, chlorine wash the tiles, vacuum and brush the surfaces as required, remove debris, check and clean filter system. This requires a visit nearly every day adding different chemicals and techniques until clear. In most cases even in the most extreme of pool conditions, I would recommend this procedure. There is no risk of the pool popping due to the water not being drained or chemical damage to the pool surface due to acid washing. Acid washing should only be carried out 2 or possibly 3 times in a pool surface life due to the corrosive effect of the procedure.
STAIN AND ALGAE REMOVAL AND PREVENTION:
Various techniques and chemicals are used with outstanding results.
Draining of the pool, then brushing, jet washing and acid treating the surfaces.
EQUIPMENT REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT:
Pumps, motors, valves, filters, unions, pipes, chlorine feeders, salt cells etc
Detection of leaks above and below ground.
ONE TIME CLEANS:
Vacuuming, brushing, cleaning etc
A CORRECTLY BALANCED POOL ENSURES A HEALTHY SWIMMING ENVIRONMENT, MAXIMISING THE LIFE OF THE POOL AND EQUIPMENT
Call today to arrange a free consultation including water test.
Click here to visit MistAway.
THE POOL STARS OF LAKE MARY POOL SERVICES